Stampin’ Up!® has made some big changes in their Personalized Stamps and ordering procedures. For one thing, you no longer need to go through me to place your order. With Stampin’ Ups! new personalized stamp program you can create a cool address label or even use it for everything from marking your territory on books or other belongings to having a fun way to give a personal touch to gifts and goodies. Check out this flyer for more information:
Here are just a few customization ideas (for you or for the perfect gift):
- Address stamp Thank you
- From the classroom of (for a teacher gift)
- From the kitchen of
- Made with love
- This book belongs to
- From the desk of
- Just married
- Save the date
- Promote your business (add your name, website, and contact info)
Check out Stampin’ Up!’s newest offering:
|Sample of new Personalized Circle Monogram Stamp....................personalize with your own information. Item #132852 Price $29.95.|
The new Personalized Circle Monogram Stamp co-ordinates with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch (item 119860). It's recommended that you use Clear Block B (item 117147) (note: punch and block need to be purchased separately.
The Fine Print
- Stamps are available for ordering on my online store, and the site provides a preview option so you can see what you get, before the order is submitted. Awesome!
- You need to be logged in to the store to be able to personalize and preview your stamp.
- Personalized name stamps from the 2013-2014 annual catalogue (page 135) can also now be ordered and previewed online. Note: that 2013-2014 annual catalogue sets come in wood-mount lased rubber, not photo polymer.
- The font and design of the stamps are set.
- Once ordered, stamps are non-refundable, so really, really, check to see that you're getting what you want on the preview.
- Expedited shipping is not available for these items.
- Stamps will ship from a third party vendor.