Stampin' Up has just announced some good news for On-line Stampin' Up! Shoppers. On October 15 at 10:00 AM (MT) Stampin' Up will be enhancing their ordering features for online customers. Here are the new benefits:
- All orders will now go through a demonstrator. If you've already selected me as a demonstrator in the past, no worries you don't have to repeat the process. If you're a brand new On-line Shopper, I hope you'll pick me as your demonstrator.
- No more preferred pricing. This system was kind of confusing for folks so because everyone will have to have a demonstrator now for their order to be processed, eliminating preferred pricing simplifies this process.
- Guest checkout. If you've been hesitating about using the On-line system because you don't want to commit to creating an account or having someone have your contact information, no worries, you'll no longer be deterred from ordering because of this. As of tomorrow, you'll be able to shop as a "guest". You'll still be required to select a demonstrator, and I hope that's me, but you'll be able to select whether to pass on your contact information to me - and that will be up to you.
- New features for our shopping bag. One of the big bugs about the old system was that you couldn't save your order and go do something else. If you left the system you'd have to start all over the next time you came on-line. Well not anymore! Customers can now easily save bag contents. Also, when adding items to your bag, you can choose to go directly to the bag or continue shopping. You'll now see a progress bar on the order to guide you through the ordering process.
- Enjoy more images. You asked for it--you got it. Additional product images are bigger and easier to view.What a relief!
- Enhanced sorting. Oh, and now you'll be able to sort the merchandise on your order based on newest or oldest--a real plus when you want to see the latest MDS downloads.
- Sale prices will be clearly marked. Items on sale are clearly marked without having to add them to your bag (as shown below). You can also sort products by the sales price (instead of according to the original price).
- Contact preferences. As stated above if you're a guest you'll be able to state whether you want to be contacted (by Stampin' Up! or by a demonstrator) or not. (See the check box at the bottom of the screenshot below.)
|Choose me: http://pennyhanuszak.stampinup.net|