|Click Here for PDF Version|
Stampin' Up! Interactive - Products come to life in the holiday catalogue thanks to a fun interactive app that's been introduced by Stampin' Up!
To get started:
Have you got your seasonal catalogue yet? You'll need it to work this app, so contact me today.
Go to the App Store or Google Play and download and install the FREE Layar app to your smartphone or tablet.
Scan images that are tagged with the Stampin’ Up! Interactive icon to unlock videos.
Supported devices:The Layar app will work on:
- iPhone 3GS and higher and iPad 2 and higher; requires iOS 5.1 or higher
- Android devices running v2.2 or later
Things to know:
Different mobile devices will work differently with the Layar app. Some are faster than others, some will take more steps to load the videos, etc.
- You need to hold your mobile device far enough from the page that the image is completely in the device’s screen before the video will load.
Hold your device over the page until the video loads. Be patient—the video might take a while to load, depending on your device. Stampin Up! just recently reduced the video load time, by replacing the augmented reality videos with shorter versions, so this should help. You can still see the longer full versions of the videos by going to:
- Most devices will start playing a video automatically, but some will have a play icon that you need to tap to start the video. And some won’t show a play icon but will still require you to tap the screen on your device to start the video. So if a video doesn’t start playing automatically, tap the play icon or screen of your device. (If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy phone, you’ll need to tap the box that appears on the screen to start the video.)
- If you don’t want to hold your device over the page for the duration of the video, just tap the video and then pull it away from the page—the video will keep playing.