Monday, August 19, 2013

Late Night Stampers Fall Treasure Hunt Begins August 20, 2013

Late Night Stamper's Fall Treasure Hunt Blog Hop begins tomorrow!  It's the best blog hop of the season so I hope you'll join in the fun! 

Be sure to drop by and see my clue.  The above picture designed by Suzanne Johnson is the new badge for this season's Fall Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt and blog hop.  It will be posted tomorrow on my side-banner and I also have the LNS Treasure Hunt page on my menu line so you can check out what's happening. 

So don't miss out!  Come back tomorrow to check out my clue, the list of LNS participants in the blog, hop and all the fun details.  If you're a Canadian Demo and would like to participate on the blog list contact me at pennyhanuszak@telus.net, and I will provide you with the appropriate links so you can get in on all the fun!  See you tomorrow!   

No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...