Thursday, April 25, 2013

MOJO Monday - MOJO289 Get Well Soon Card


I was a little late with posting my card for the Mojo Monday #289 Sketch Challenge, but that's alright.  The nice thing about these sketch challenges is that you can really do it just as a challenge to yourself and then you can do them anytime.  

I liked the layout on this sketch with its paper splitting theme.  I hadn't tried that before and let me tell you it challenged my accuracy with a cutting blade. It worked out okay in the end, and I'm proud to share my rendition here today.

I chose a Get Well Card theme for this sketch.  I have a few folks who have just recently had surgery or it is imminent and I thought this was a cheery way to express my good thoughts to them.  

Get Well Card Based on Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #289


Stamps:  Oh, Whale #129132 Summer Mini

Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Marina Mist

Ink:  Marina Mist, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight

DSP:  Sunshine and Sprinkle, #126922 Summer Mini 

Accessories:
Big Shot Machine, Cloudy Day#127022 and Delicate Designs #127023 Embossing Folders, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack #126187, Happy Whale Clearlits Die #129403, 2 1/2" Circle Punch #120906.  Six Regal Rose brads #11938 Subtles Brad Pack, and Dazzling Details Glitter Adhesive #124117.  

 
Happy Whale Clearlits Die on pg 29 of the Spring Mini item #129403



Oh, Whale Stamp Set Clear Mount item #129132 page 29 Spring Mini catalogue.  Such a cute set.  Available until May 30, 2013. 
CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY ON-LINE STORE OPEN 24/7 AND PREFERRED PRICING ON ALL ITEMS.

  1. Special Delivery – Sent With Love
  2. This and That Promotion
  3. Single Stamps Promotion – Extended to July 31st, 2013 Because of Enormous Response a. Assortment 3 and b. Assortment 4
  4. Photopolymer Stamps
  5. Retired List Released April 24, 2013 
Contests:
  1. Win a Trip to San Diego - Contest Closes April 30th!
  2. LNS Treasure Hunt Blog Hop - Win $150 in Stampin' Up! Products
Thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it! Happy Stamping! Please leave a comment if you liked this post and found it helpful!
  1. Spring Surprise Promotion – March 15to May 30, 2013

Penny Tokens
Email:  pennyhanuszak@telus.net

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey Girl!!!

Love the card! It looks like the whale is diving into the water. lol Have a fun day!

Hugs
Shirley

Betty Lee said...

Great card.. would like to try it myself.
Betty Lee

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...