Saturday, November 3, 2012

TREASURE HUNT WINNERS - OCT. 31, 2012


I want to thank those of you who participated in the Fall Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt blog hop.  I hope you had fun! I know that the 50 LNS who sponsored the Treasure Hunt on their blogs had a great time and really enjoyed the comments and increased visitors to their sites.  I know I really did.   
 
As promised, Sherill Graff drew for the $150 Grand Prize winner on October 31st.  And, because Sherill is Sherill and this was such a successful blog hop, she generously added a second Grand Prize of $150 as well as a prize of $50 in Stampin' Up! merchandise to one of the 50 participating LNS for posting and participating in the hunt too.  How awesome is that? Thanks Sherill for your generosity and congratulations to these lucky winners:
  • Tricia Miller won $150 in Stampin' Up Merchandise
  • Daniela Capparelli won $150 in Stampin' Up! Merchandise
  • Diana Soling (minookastamper) is the demonstrator who won $50 in SU product for posting a clue on her blog.
I 'm also giving a prize to one lucky gal who visited my blog and left a comment on my original fall Treasure Hunt post.  My husband assisted me in drawing a name from the hat, and the winner of my prize is:  Deanie

Deanie said...
This treasure hunt has been such FUN and I enjoyed doing it and finding all the clues....Thanks for offering xtra blog gifts--And I hope I win something as we moved last year to a new house and I am getting my stamp area arranged so that I can start stamping and punching again--I love punch creations!!!

Congratulations Deanie. Please email me your contact information so you can claim your prize. 






No comments:

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...