With the arrival of the new catalogue we also herald the departure of the 2010-2011 In Colours (Concord Grape, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride and Poppy Parade). I'm going to really miss them. I absolutely loved Concord Grape and Poppy Parade. Sigh........
While those wonderful colours are no longer available, Stampin' Up! has replaced them with some trendy and fresh ones that I know you're going to love. The new 2012-2014 In Colours are: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit.
|Card Stock & Classic Ink Kit|
Don't forget to add cards to your Color Coach for the 2012-2014 season. See page 151 for details.
They'll change your stamping experience for the better. You're going to love
these new Stampin' Pads--just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Will create wonderful solid images because the Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- The new pads have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that's easier to read and won't fade or chip off!
- As a bonus, the new pads come with colour name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German). Just choose your language, peel it off the back of the pad, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- These pads use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- The new pads are available in all colours, including our exclusive In Colours.
Please note: Five of the Collections ink colours have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and colour stability with the new firm foam pads. These colours are: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum and Tempting Turquoise.
All five colours of these reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin' Pads is fine, Stampin' Up! doesn't recommend using the old ink formula in the new firm foam pads. Any refills purchased after April 30, 2012, will contain the new formulated ink*.