Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm Going to Salt Lake City


Each year, Stampin' Up! demonstrators from across the US and Canada gather for three days of education, celebration, and motivation.  This year's SU Convention "I Am" is being held from July 18th to 21st at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Stampin' up! Conventions always includes time to swap cards, attend business classes, see new-product demonstrations, participate in Make & Takes, and opportunities to mix and mingle and enjoy time with the best stampers in the world!

Registration for Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 starts on April 17th, and I'm so excited because I'm finally going to be one of these happy gals! 

I'm looking forward to joining in and experiencing good times with stamping friends, getting creative new ideas for workshops and projects and finding out what's new for Stampin' Up in 2012-2013! 

If you're interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demo now's a great time to join and you too could be going to Salt Lake City.  I'd love to have you join me, so if you want more information just drop me an email or call me.    Don't wait too long....... registration sells out quickly. 


No comments:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...