Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stampin Queen's Sketch Challenge #9

Wow, Sunday again.  This week has gone by in a flash.  There's so much happening in the next few hours that I decided I better get this card posted before I ran out of time............ what's new.  Today's Sketch Challenge was created by guest designer Pam Staples, and consists of lots of layers and embellishments.  Here's her sketch:

Since we're celebrating birthdays today I thought I would use this sketch for  my friends Jerry and Carol's birthday cards.  Jerry's birthday was actually yesterday and Carol's is on the 26th. 

We always buy scratch and win tickets for our friend's birthday cards, so I've incorporated a little holder for these tickets on the inside of the card.  Okay here is Jerry's card and I'll post Carol's later in the week after her big day!  Shhhhhhhhhh she turns 65.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! That pocket on the inside is awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stampin' Queens Blog this week!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Penny! Your card has been chosen as one of the spotlight cards this week over on Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge!!! Thank you so much for playing along your card is beauitful! You can pick up your "I was featured" badge here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/10/sqsc9-spotlights.html
Again, Thank you for playing along! I am excited to see what you create for the next one!

Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...