Monday, November 22, 2010

9 Days Only - Get Spectacular On Line Savings Nov 22 - 30, 2010

During this one week only, you can get incredible discounts with up to 50 percent off.  You can save big on some of your favourite products, as well as qualify for FREE SHIPPING on online orders of $200 or more.


Just click here to see all the bargains and download the PDF.  My online shopping site is available 24/7 simply click on my Shop Now button to visit the on-line catalogue.  Once you're there click on ONLINE SPECTACULAR and you're ready to shop!

Have fun and if you have any questions simply contact me at pennyhanuszak@telus.net, I'll be happy to help you out. 

No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...