Welcome to My Blog Penny Tokens Stampin Spot
This is my little creative get away spot in a very hectic world. I love to stamp, meet other stampers and share my inspirations. So come and, sit for a while, explore my site and leave a comment when you can.
PENNY HANUSZAK, CONSULTANT, Independent Stamping Up Demonstrator, http://pennyhanuszak.stampinup.net
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Borders and Corner Punches
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect.
Stampin' Up has added eight new punches to its already great lineup of punches. These new, sleek punches have a large cutting surface and offer better punching leverage and cutting precision, and the sleeker body makes them easier to store.If you haven't seen them yet, check them out in the new Mini Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catties.
1. 117191 Extra Large Two-Step Bird $22.95
2. 118073 Extra Large Fancy Flower $22.95
3. 117649 Pinking Hearts Border $22.95
4. 118072 Pinking Hearts Corner $13.95
5. 118870 Scallop Trim Corner* $13.95
6. 117190 Medium Jewelry Tag $15.95
7. 117193 Small Heart $8.50
8. 118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch Free*