"Over the past few years, some customers have asked for Stampin’ Up! to “switch” to clear-mount stamps. Well, now Stampin’ Up! is about to do the impossible and PLEASE EVERYBODY!” Available in the Occasions Mini Catalogue and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration brochure, Stampin' Up is offering exclusive stamps in BOTH traditional wood mounted and new clear-mount sets.
The new clear-mount stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality (because that is what makes Stampin’ Up! so great), while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability of clear-mount stamps.
Here are some features of the new clear-mount stamps:
- nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle
- blocks have ergonomic grooves on all FOUR sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel (THEY FEEL SO NICE TO WORK WITH!!!)
- stamps and blocks and DURABLE and easy to clean just like your wood-mount stamps
- optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not. (YOU WANT TO SEE IT!)
- tight die-cutting for easy image positioning
- same high quality rubber and foam you expect from Stampin’ Up!
- large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets
- stamps store easily in standard DVD type cases with artwork on front and spine"