Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sneak Peak............ New In Colours 2009-2010

July 1st will mark the beginning of a new season for Stampin' Up with the release of the Idea Book and Catalogue for 2009-2010. Let me tell you I've received my copy and I just can't wait to share it with you. This catty is filled to capacity with exciting projects and informational tips, and in my opinion this is the best catalogue yet!

So although I'm sad to see the old In Colours go into retirement I can tell you that the six replacement In Colours are absolutely awesome and I know you're going to love them too! With yummy names like Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzelberry, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Dusty Durango it looks like another fun season is about to begin! Here's a sneak peak ...... enjoy!

Stay tuned for some neat cards and projects using these new colours and a sneak peak at the awesome ribbon that will be available soon. If you're interested in hosting a workshop/party in your home or mine to view the new catty and products just give me a call at 778-880-1206.

No comments:

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...