Saturday, February 21, 2015

WWC17 Valentine Challenge Winner!

I've just received two very exciting pieces of news from Heidi Weaver of the Wacky Watercooler Blog Hoppers  and I couldn't wait to share them with you. 

The first piece of news is this:
That's right, they chose my card as the winner of the WWC17 Valentine Challenge last week.  Here's the card:

I'm so excited and unbelievably thrilled, especially because it's the first time this group have held a challenge, so that makes my card the first time ever winner. Whoo Hoo!!!  So here's a big shout out and thanks to the Wacky Watercooler Blog Hop participants.

Now the second big piece of news I want to share with you is that I'm actually going to be participating in The Wacky Watercooler Spring Fever Blog Hop coming up February 26th through 28th.  I've been invited by Heidi to join the participating blog hoppers, and I'm totally over the moon about this, and looking forward to participating in future blog hops.  

I hope you'll visit my blog during that time and check out the Spring Fever Blog Hop because it's sure to be exciting and filled with all kinds of great Spring and Easter projects from this talented stamping and paper crafting group.  I know you're going to love it, so come on back!  

Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens

4 comments:

Boni MontaƱo said...

Lovely card and Congratulations! :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks so much Boni. Appreciate you dropping by and leaving a comment. Glad you liked my card.

paper bag create said...

Congratulations girlfriend!!! Look forward to checking out the blog hop! :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks Sheri for your congrats. I was so surprised to win this challenge, but absolutely thrilled! This looks like it is going to be another awesome challenge site to add to our list!

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...