Sunday, December 15, 2013

Seven Days of Christmas Hostess Gifts

Christmas is my most favourite time of the year! Why?  Because it's the season for visiting and friendship in our household. Our calendar is already filling up with invitations, and I need to be prepared. 

Good etiquette and form suggests bringing a hostess gift when visiting and dependent on how many places you're going to visit this can get pretty pricey, but don't worry, I have a solution for you!  

Over the next seven days I'm going to provide you with my own gift .... some cute and inexpensive hostess gifts that you can make in a flash and won't cost you a lot of cash!  

And, the great thing about these little tokens of friendship is that they can be made all year through..... just change up your card stock, designer papers and stamp sets and you're set to go.  

I hope you'll enjoy these free tutorials starting on Monday December 16th. They're all made with Stampin' Up! products and accessories.  Please leave me some comments I'd love to hear from you. Let me know which ones you make. Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...