Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Best of 25 Years - Christmas Theme

Released October 1st. 
Stampin' Up! released the Best of the Christmas Theme stamp sets on October 1st, just in time for those Christmas card making sessions everyone's planning.  

They've added a new stamp (highlighted in yellow) to these favourites.  I love the Dasher stamp, it's one of my all time favourites.

Check out the my "Best of 25" page at the top of my home page for all the details on how you can earn a free stamp set, simple by purchasing six of the Best of Series of stamps.  All the details and links to the previous months of stamp sets are there. 

Christmas Collectibles:

If you like the Merry Christmas Ornament stamp's design featured in the Best of 25, but would like more then check out the "Christmas Collectibles" stamp set and coordinating Christmas Ornament Punch featured on page 35 of the Holiday catalogue.  


This set features five stamps, each one sporting a different interior design.  Just imagine the fun you can have with these stamps. You can even bundle the Christmas Collectibles and Christmas Ornament Punch and save 15%, so check it out today. 

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love that Christmas stamp set, I think I am going to get it with my next order. I got the ornament punch and stamp set but have not used it yet!! hmmm need to get to work! How are you doin' girl!

Love and Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...