Friday, August 9, 2013

Late Night Stampers Fall Treasure Hunt - Coming Soon

Calling all Canadian stampers!!!!  Just a note to let you know that something exciting is in the works and will be coming this way soon!  If you're a Canadian stamper and want to participate in a fun and exciting blog hop then keep this site in mind. 

I don't have all the details right now, but I can tell you that it's the Late Night Stampers Fall Treasure Hunt blog hop and it's coming soon and it's going to be exciting.  

So, make sure you come back and check out my LNS Treasure Hunt site at the top of this page.  Can't wait! 

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...